Click here for ARTE Registration
How to participate in an ARTE, The Makers Market and obtain a stall for your design work, art, craft, fashion and limited food products:
- read the guide lines first. We have two sets.
- One is for art and craft and design products
- And the other one is for food products
- send an email to email@example.com including an introduction of yourself and images of your product and work space.
- In the case of fashion we insist on a video of the complete process of the making of the collection. Starting with sketches, pattern cutting and stitching and labelling. Please advise under which label you will be selling your fashion collection.
- In the case of food sales we also need to see images of your kitchen working space. The sale of a limited range of food products is only permitted in Times Square Center and not at any of our other markets at present.
- In the event of us not being able to confirm whether you meet our conditions, vendors may be asked to bring their handmade product to an ARTE market for a show and tell interview with the ARTE team.
- This application process may take a few days because of the volume of requests that we receive. However, all those who email us, will receive a personal reply. If you don’t hear from us within 5 working days please send a gentle reminder.
Then, ONCE WE CONFIRM THROUGH EMAIL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED AS A POTENTIAL ARTE VENDOR, you can make a booking in the following ways:
- Complete the bookings form and drop off the form and your payment into the Dropbox inside Craftland, the craft store, which is located on the first floor of the Town Center Mall along Beach Road in Jumeirah 1. To Craftland (click here for location)
- You can also make an advance payment at the registration desk at any of the ARTE markets.
We also love to know more about you, like for instance your profession, because we are always looking for support to help run ARTE. It would be great if you could let us know if you are interested in helping out at ARTE. Just drop the info in your email.