After 10 years of working with Art House Dubai, the time has come to move the DropBox to a new location. We are very grateful to the team of Art House for their tremendous support throughout all of the years and we thank Sue, Jody and the lovely ladies behind the counters dealing with the ARTE vendors.
The DropBox has now been moved and it is sitting in Craft Land, the art & craft supplies store situated on the first floor of Town Center Dubai. The shop is open from 10am to 10pm and open 7 days a week.
When you visit the store with your registration form and cash payment meet with the wonderful staff selling art & craft supplies and hosting an exciting programme of craft workshops. Craft Land is Dubai’s answer for itchy fingers. If you love embroidery, sewing, knitting and crochet, or just beautiful fiber things. It is also the place to take a class to learn a new hobby, or a new technique. The Craft Land team is looking forward to your visit and you can find the location of this mall on this map here http://www.towncentrejumeirah.com/information/location/.
Special message for ARTE vendors, who want to make a cash payment to secure a booking:
The DropBox is only one of 3 ways to make the payment for a place at one of the ARTE markets. If you end up going to CraftLand, know that Craftland has NO operational involvement with the running of the ARTE events. We use the craft store ONLY as a suitable and convenient location for the Dropbox for your registration forms and payments. So when you are dropping off your form and payment, please:-
- Come with your registration form already completed. Do not ask Craftland staff for their assistance in how to complete the form.
- Attach the right cash money amount. Do not ask Craftland for change.
- Please do use the registration form, rather than scribble your name on an envelope. You should print the registration form beforehand at home, although we do keep a supply of blank registration forms at Craftland as a reserve. If you do scribble, then please give us all the info that we require. See above.
- Please note that a single registration form can be used for multiple bookings. There is no need to fill in and complete a fresh registration form for every event.
- If you don’t have a printed form, you may find them insidethe store near the DropBox, but you can also write down the essential details on a paper and attach this to the cash payment and drop this off into the DropBox. We need to know: your name, your mobile number, your email address, your Facebook page, and any other social media addresses such as Instagram, your product description, the amount paid and the product you wish to sell.
We have picked up some useful links for you: