The ARTE team is recuperated after a short hiatus, eager and ready for 2015.
Welcome back to the management and the volunteer crew who remain the backbone of our venture. Warm greetings go out to our ARTE followers to whom we are grateful for their continued support. And we are looking forward to seeing the Artisans of the Emirates again at the first ARTE market of the year at Times Square Center on the 9th of January 2015, followed by ARTE in Al Hamra Mall in RaK on 16th January. We wish all of you a creative, exciting, innovative and prosperous year at the ARTE markets. Working together, we can make 2015 the best year yet!
ARTE continues with the promise of providing quality handmade art and crafts at convenient locations around the UAE for everyone. We shall uphold our decree of Handmade in the UAE and our principle of “We Make what We Sell”. ARTE will continue to provide our vendors, customers and the public with information via our social media sites. At this stage we are happy and pleased to confirm the calendar dates for Time Square Center, Dubai and Al Hamra Mall, RAK, and we are still reviewing our continued participation in 2015 at Arabian Center, Mirdif.
It is from everyone’s dedication that we can announce, with joy and pride in our hearts, the constantly improving yearly statistics:
- The ARTE subscribers list keeps growing steadily. In 2014, we had 711 enquiries of which 347 new vendors came to being. We are delighted to have a total of 4,900 vendors in our artisan’s database.
- We now have 17.800 genuine Facebook followers, an increase of around 5,000 from the end of 2013. We will continue to post photos of the ARTE markets, and promote our vendors and their exciting products during the year.
- Our Twitter account has 1,619 followers and Instagram has 1,464. Click the links and sign yourself up and follow us to receive more photos and updates.
- The ARTE blog has 8,948 followers with 36,110 views to date. Reaching across the world, ARTE is now followed in 114 countries, with the UAE, USA and India at the top of the list. Click “Follow” on our blog to receive the blog posts directly to your inbox.
- The largest ARTE market to date was on 12th December with 228 vendors in Times Square Center, Dubai. We trust that in 2015 the art and craft products at ARTE will continue the strong trend of being awesome and unique and that the market will break our previous records by far. Here are a few photos of the popular Christmas season market.
Images courtesy of @AlexNes- GreenMoments Photography. See our Facebook page for the full album.
2015 Markets dates
The dates have been announced for the ARTE markets in Times Square Center, Dubai and Al Hamra mall, Ras Al Khaimah (location maps). And here are the posters for the January 2015 markets.
Special September – We are in great anticipation for ARTE ‘s birthday in September 2015! More details will be revealed in due course.
Keep ARTE in mind when making your New Year’s resolutions for 2015: be creative, original, imaginative and dream big! We look forward to seeing what new creations you can bring to ARTE this year.
Visit www.arte.ae to see how you can be part of our markets.